Impulse O2 body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • This Body Spray was probably my all time favourite one from Impulse, but this hasn’t been sold through the normal shops for some years now though
  • To be honest I think they have reinvented this scent in the New York scent as they smell quite similar

• by leeanne160480

This Body Spray was probably my all time favourite one from Impulse, but this hasn’t been sold through the normal shops for some years now though. Not sure if it is still getting made, but I can often pick up tins of this in Poundland, so either they have a huge stock of this scent from when it was getting made, or it is still getting made and just more of a budget one now and not part of the main collection with the higher prices.

Any tin of Impulse Body Spray costs around £1.80 and can be as high as £2.20, but

since this in a discount shop then you will pay £1 for it. whenever I am down in the shop and this is on the shelves then I buy a whole stack of them, as it is a good price and a great scent. The tin is the standard 75ml tin.

This comes in a medium green, or perhaps light green tin, the branding of this looks quite modern but it’s not exactly in keeping with the current Impulse branding, also this doesn’t have 1 of the twisty lids on it, where you turn the spray 1 way to spray and turn the ...

• other way to lock so it doesn’t spray. This has an actual lid on it. not too practical if this was to fall off in your bag.

The name of this I don’t get. I guess since this is a fresh smelling scent then it is named this because of the Oxygen branding and all that, but the confusing part for me is the Mobile phone company in the UK is also called O2, so the name of this just confuses me that bit.

This is such a nice smelling scent. To be honest I think they have reinvented this scent in the New

York scent as they smell quite similar. Although the New York one has a scent of Apples in it. This is just a breezy, fresh air, fresh morning kind of scent and I just love it so much.

After spraying this in the morning I can still smell a hint of this later in the day. So it lasts a good length of time.

I wished this would come out again for general sale so I could pick this up in the Supermarkets. I’m sure there would still be a market for it thesedays. It smells so light but has a nice different twist to it.

alicia chambers says :

hello , im looking for impulse 02 it a green color can. deodorant. could u help me with this possibly.

Shagun says :

This product has been discontinued now. It is not available anywhere.

Jakki says :

I have several

Jacqueline Farmaner says :

Yes several cans

quick note by anonymous :

Hello my name is Jakki I have several 02 impulse body sprays if your interested??

Galega says :

This isn’t a platform to sell your products. It is intended to host content based on personal experience of a consumer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122011398641131/k2311a0122/1.22.11