The Body Shop Dewberry Body Spray
  • I would still recommend this is worth a try as it is simple and nice

• by leeanne160480

This is the matching Body Spray of the Dewberry perfume. I currently have the whole range due to getting them as a Christmas present so I will be reviewing them all.

Although I got this as a set you can buy them individually. This comes in a 150ml bottle which is the only size that you get this in. the last time I bought this on it’s own the bottle cost me £7 which is pretty expensive for a Body Spray. Everything in The Body Shop s quite expensive but it is sort of worth it as the stuff is good. Also this

being a pump action spray bottle you won’t use as much of this as you would an aerosol.

The bottle looks quite simple. It is just a plastic bottle which has a slight purple tinge to it. At least you can see how much of this you have used. There is a stick on wrap around label going around the bottle and this has the branding and ingredients printed on it. The plastic lid on the top is quite sturdy and has never fell off when in my bag, so I don’t have to worry about this spraying everywhere.

So a couple of pumps ...

• of this will scent you well enough. I spray this over my clothes and I would say in the morning I tend to use 6 squirts up and down my body. This sprays out quite far so you will get a good coverage of this. It settles down quick enough and you get the nice gentle fragrance from this. Yes, it isn’t as strong smelling as the perfume, but I wouldn’t expect it to be either. If you want to smell this more then just spray more of it. At least you can built the scent up this way.

Although I would say

this is more a teenage scent as in I’m sure most of us used this when we were teenagers, this can be used by adults and is quite a nice scent. It is light and fruity with a nice sparkling scent mixed through, but there is a slight musky twist to this and it all goes together well.

Not a scent I would use all that much, but I will use the set up and I can see myself buying a scent like this now and again in the future. I would still recommend this is worth a try as it is simple and nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122011398571131/k2311a0122/1.22.11