Lush -You Snap The Whip Body Butters Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love bathing product as they are my way of bringing the spa experience to my own bathroom
  • They are quite costly at $14 however I think they are well worth the price considering they are made of natural active ingredients
  • Initially, I thought the bar is a moisturizing one as they are brand as Body Butter however when I read the ingredient list I realized they are not really meant to buttering my body
  • Using this block is not so trouble free as I found that they melt really fast when I bring the whole block in to shower

• by janicemic

I have been purchasing Lush product ever since my cousin introduced me to them. I love bathing product as they are my way of bringing the spa experience to my own bathroom. I love to pamper myself and I have never failed to visit spa or beauty salon once every month. When I fail to do so, I make it a must to pamper myself at my own bathroom. This is a must for me to stay healthy and they are a great way to look good and of course to de- stress from all the nervous tension my body builds up. I picked this body butter due to its tasty aroma and also it is packed in my favorite color, purple.

They are in block size and bathed with deep purple in color. I can not

summarize the smell of this beauty bar other than it has the scent of fruits, mostly berries. I can not stop sniffing the aroma the whole time I had the bar. They are quite costly at $14 however I think they are well worth the price considering they are made of natural active ingredients. My favorite active ingredients in this chunky beauty bar is charcoal which is great for absorbing my skin’s excess oil, macadamia nut oil, bergamot oil, and cypress oil which is great for bringing my skin moisturizing effect after the exfoliation is done by the charcoal and pumice.

Initially, I thought the bar is a moisturizing one as they are brand as Body Butter however when I read the ingredient list I realized they are not really meant to buttering my body. I ...

• love the simple packaging of this body bar. They are packed in waxy paper and sealed with a cute sticker. Even under wrapping, the fruity scent from this bar invades the atmosphere. I really love how this bar smells. They relax me and I especially love to use them when I feel stressful after a day’s work.

Using this block is not so trouble free as I found that they melt really fast when I bring the whole block in to shower. Thus after my first time mistake with this bar, I cut my second bar in to 6 pieces to ensure the most usage with them. Besides this, since the bar melt easily upon mixing with water, I find that they do not perform well in scrubbing my body. Thus I use them on dry skin

instead. The bar scrubs better on my dry skin and they leave purple streaks behind when I scrub them. I look ridiculous with the purple on my skin however they are decent exfoliator as they scrub away my dry flakes on my skin. The process is somewhat enjoyable once I get used to the purple streaks the bar left behind, as the fruity aroma loosen me up. The bar did not leave any stain on my bath tub or on my body after shower. I am amazed at how my skin feels moisturized after scrubbing them. It seems that the essential oil in this scrub takes place after exfoliation is done. Overall, this is a decent body bar that has no lasting power unless you use them on dry skin and cut them in to smaller portion for separate use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122011398451131/k2311a0122/1.22.11