Women’s Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez  » Perfume  »
  • This scent is the best of both worlds , flirty and elegant at the same time
  • I like that you don't have to put to much on at one time
  • I know that there are a lot of celebrity perfumes out today , but Jennifer Lopez's perfumes are more than meets the eye
  • I bought the big 3.4 oz bottle for $43.00 at Target

• by Gina Gott

I really like this scent by Jennifer Lopez. It smells very fruity and yummy. This fragrance is sophisticated enough to wear to the office. and playful enough to wear out on a date. It is a fun scent that has a young and carefree vibe to it. The bottle that it comes in is really very pretty and exotic looking. It looks as unique as this scent smellls. I recommend this perfume to everyone. It is good for both the younger girls and older ladies. It is an attractive smell for all.

This scent is made up of pear , vanilla , and

peach. It also has some amethyst freesia , diamond musk , and amber in it as well as sandalwood. This scent smells very sensual. I always get plenty of compliments when I am wearing this fragrance from both men and ladies. My husband really likes this scent on me as well. This is a great perfume to wear on any ocassion. You will be surprised at how good you feel when you spray it on. This scent always puts me in a happy mood whenever I am wearing it. This scent is the best of both worlds , flirty and elegant at the same time.

This scent lasts a decent amount of time. I can put it on in the morning and not have to worry about respraying it for about 5 or 6 hours atleast. It is a bolder fragrance , but doesn’t smell to strong. I like that you don’t have to put to much on at one time. I usually just spray my neck and wrists with this alluring fragrance , and that is all that I need. This is a wonderful perfume with a very memorable scent. I know that there are a lot of celebrity perfumes out today , but Jennifer Lopez’s perfumes ...

• Women's Live Luxe Perfume by Jennifer Lopez
      are more than meets the eye. The perfume itself is great even if it didn’t have her name on it.

The bottle for this perfume is really gorgeous. It is very colorful with blue , red , and yellow color patters all over the glass bottle. It has a beautiful colored lid too. This is the type of bottle that will really stand out amongst your other perfume bottles. The price for this scent is good. I bought the big 3.4 oz bottle for $43.00 at Target. You can buy this scent at a lot of places though. It is sold at drugstores ,

Kmart , and some department stores. It is very popular and easy to find.

If you want a good scent try this one. It has a lot to offer. It is one of the best celebrity perfumes out there. The bottle is so cute. The price is a real bargain for the quality of this perfume. It lasts a pretty good amount of time. It is great for all ages and all ocassions. There is nothing really bad to say about this one. It is just a fun and carefree scent that will get you tons of compliments and keep you smelling lovely for hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622011398191131/k2311a0122/1.22.11