Diesel Zero Plus Feminine Diesel for women
  • Since always, I am ready to pay good money for unique attitude and lifestyle reflected in collections of Diesel, awed by amazing creativity that is applied to virtually anything from communication to interior design
  • I honestly do not know how it never happened to come across a curious Zero Plus Feminine for women, until I found it among holidays presents, neatly wrapped in my corner
  • I enjoy the way it blends amiably with natural chemistry of my skin, revealing the presence of actually non-existing coconut and hints of cinnamon, related to a bit softer and sweeter nutmeg
  • Albeit browsing through Diesel web site I learned this is not a new perfume, I am happy to have it

• by grandilo

Since always, I am ready to pay good money for unique attitude and lifestyle reflected in collections of Diesel, awed by amazing creativity that is applied to virtually anything from communication to interior design. I honestly do not know how it never happened to come across a curious Zero Plus Feminine for women, until I found it among holidays presents, neatly wrapped in my corner.

I was taken aback with mixed emotions at the sight of avant-garde, red metal bottle on beaming white

stand, covered by transparent bell. The uncertain expectation of what it might contain gave me a feeling of faintness, but to my greatest surprise, it revealed warm, oriental classic fragrance. Charming gourmand opening fuses pulpy, fleshy apricot, red apple and pineapple, appeased by influences of brisk bitter orange and spiced with nutmeg and black pepper. In comparison with stirred, rough aperture, substantially moderated core groups gay bouquet of delicate orchid, splendid magnolia, romantic jasmine, divine iris and lily of the valley, rounded off with outstanding morocco ...

• rose. Colorful outburst is pacified pleasantly with generous base, carrying soothing amber, cedar and sandalwood with gentle white musk, adorned by flavory cacao and placating vanilla.

Full bodied, tremendously complex and balanced concoction with compelling spicy deliciousness is addictive, uncontrollably intense in the beginning but gratifying, assuasive later on. I enjoy the way it blends amiably with natural chemistry of my skin, revealing the presence of actually non-existing coconut and hints of cinnamon, related to a bit softer and sweeter nutmeg. Overall, the breath

is cozy, unobtrusive and appropriate for day use, decent staying power lingers loyal, granting feeling of freshness and cleanliness for long hours.

I am particularly enthusiastic about uncommonly expedient atomizer that produces the finest mist spray I ever had, permitting the scent to cover widest surfaces of my body. Albeit browsing through Diesel web site I learned this is not a new perfume, I am happy to have it; and the on-line offers are conveniently reduced to very reasonable prices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622011398131031/k2311a0122/1.22.11