Panasonic Prestige NN SD997S Microwave
  • I paid 210 dollars for this microwave over a year ago but it could be cheaper now
  • This is a somewhat expensive microwave but I truly believe it's worth the price and I would recommend this microwave to anyone
  • This Panasonic microwave is completly digital and I love the look of this microwave
  • One of the main things that I found amazing about this microwave is the size of it
  • Another thing that I like about this microwave is that it doesn't make any noise

• by John

I purchased this microwave a little over a year ago and I have really loved it. I paid 210 dollars for this microwave over a year ago but it could be cheaper now.

This is a somewhat expensive microwave but I truly believe it’s worth the price and I would recommend this microwave to anyone.

This Panasonic microwave is completly digital and I love the look of this microwave.

This microwave is

built out of high quality stainless steel and it seems like it can hold up to almost anything.

I love the stainless steel look on this microwave and in my opinion it’s a great addition to any kitchen.

One of the main things that I found amazing about this microwave is the size of it.

This is a really large microwave and I love the fact that I am able to fit almost ...

• any dish or container inside of it.

This is really convenient for me because if I have something in a tray or plastic container I am able to easily heat it in this microwave without having to place it in something smaller.

I enjoy this microwave and I have not had any problems with it since I purchased it.

The Panasonic Prestige is a 1250 watt microwave and it certainly does get the

job done.

This microwave heats really fast and I use it to heat things that I have not been able to heat with other microwaves.

Another thing that I like about this microwave is that it doesn’t make any noise.

I was truly amazed and the fact that you are barely able to tell when this thing is on.

In my opinion this is a great microwave and I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322011398121031/k2311a0122/1.22.11