Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil
  • After researching and reading extensively about it, i decided that there was nothing to lose
  • For me, i bought this oil because of stretchmarks that i have on my sides and hips from puberty
  • I know that it's really helped me and i'm positive that it'll help almost everyone else
  • The only reason why i would give this product a 9/10 is because the packaging design isn't the best, so when you pour the oil out, it can get a little messy

• by Sakura Sonata

Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil

Before buying this product, i was very skeptical about whether or not it would actually work. After researching and reading extensively about it, i decided that there was nothing to lose. So i took the plunge and went to my local drugstore and purchased it. This Skin Therapy Oil claims to help with scars, stretch marks, dry skin, uneven skin tone, and aging skin. For me, i bought this oil because of stretchmarks that i have on my sides and hips from puberty.

I had heard from many other people that they had began to see a difference in the appearance of their stretch marks and scars in as little as three days. To me, that sounded impossible

and seemed like it would take a miracle for that to happen. But there were so many similar stories, i couldn’t help but be optimistic about this product.

So the day i bought the Skin Therapy Oil, i brought it home and ripped it out of the packaging and started using it right away and had used it religiously since. After the first three days, my spirits were a little damper when i didn’t notice much of a change. But i knew that not everyone has the same body or the same scars, so it might just take a little longer with me, especially since my stretch marks were pretty old and had turned white. But after about a week, this ...

• product did not disappoint. My stretch marks had visibly become lighter and less noticeable. You could only really tell they were there if the light hit them just right. It made me really happy to know that it worked since i’d tried many other things that had failed miserably. I also loved how it made me feel that much better about my body knowing that the stretch marks weren’t going to hold me back this summer when i wanted to wear a bathing suit. (Oh! Did i mention that it doesn’t leave your skin completely oily?

When you put it on your skin absorbs it pretty quickly so you can put your clothes on right away and you don’t have to

worry about it getting all over your clothes :P And it smells nice, hehe)

I still use this product religiously and my stretch marks continue to fade more and more. I’d imagine that if you had stretch marks that were still really new (so they were still a pink-ish color), then this product would work even quicker. But since mine were so old, it took a little more time. But i highly recommend this product. I know that it’s really helped me and i’m positive that it’ll help almost everyone else! :)

*Note: The only reason why i would give this product a 9/10 is because the packaging design isn’t the best, so when you pour the oil out, it can get a little messy. :P

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122011398101031/k2311a0122/1.22.11