Lay’s Classic Potato Chips  » Food  »
  • I love the fact that Lay's Classic Potato Chips are available in many different sizes because I can get the small bags when I am on the go and I am also able to get the really large bags whenever I attend a party or a group celebration
  • Lay's Classic Potato Chips in my opinion are a must have for any type of party
  • These potato chips are amazing and they have a crispiness that you will not find anywhere else

• by John

Lay’s Classic Potato Chips are great and they are one of my most favorite types of potato chips. Lay’s Classic Potato Chips are available in both small bags and large bags.

The price of these potato chips vary depending on the store but I usually pay 50 cents for a small bag and up to 4 dollars for a large bag.

I love the fact that Lay’s Classic Potato

Chips are available in many different sizes because I can get the small bags when I am on the go and I am also able to get the really large bags whenever I attend a party or a group celebration.

Lay’s Classic Potato Chips in my opinion are a must have for any type of party.

I love all flavors of Lay’s Potato chips but the Lay’s Classic Potato Chips ...

• are certainly my favorite.

In my opinion Lay’s Classic potato chips can be served with almost anything.

I love the fact that I am able to eat these chips as a snack or if I would like to they go great along side a sandwich for a really nice meal.

Lay’s Original Potato Chips are very flavorful and they have a somewhat salty taste which makes them great.

These potato chips are amazing and they have a crispiness that you will not find anywhere else.

Lay’s Classic Potato Chips are always very fresh and I have not had any quality issues with them.

My entire family enjoys Lay’s Classic Potato Chips and they are one of the few potato chips that everyone likes.

I love Lay’s Classic Potato Chips and I would recommend these potato chips to anyone.

Lay's Classic Potato Chips
    Azriel says :

I prefer Lay’s Barbecue flavor because it was much more fun to eat. I tried the classic flavor but I think it is very salty and oily. With the flavored Lay’s somehow the oilyness of the fried chips are masked with the smoky taste of the bbq flavor which makes me eat even more.

Mohammad Abid says :

For me Lays cheese flavor will always be the best. On the other hand lays spicy and lays tomatoes flavor also doesn’t disappoint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722011398021031/k2311a0122/1.22.11