Ten Manga Website  » Web sites  »
www.tenmanga.com
  • Well, I don't really care about the design as long as I can read the manga's but, the homepage can be a little bit more sharper
  • However, I didn't care about the site till recently when they added a huge background advertisement
  • So if a site is destroyed, I strongly suggest that you put this site into your favorites so that you don't have to be in a shock when a website is gone

• by pacman721

Are you looking for a site to read free manga? Well then, here you go. Visit the site www.tenmanga.com and you can read most of the manga’s that are out there or you may know.

Design: Well, I don’t really care about the design as long as I can read the manga’s but, the homepage can be a little bit more sharper. However, I didn’t care about the site till recently when they added a huge background advertisement. So if you accidentally hit your mouse on the background its going to

take you to a site, which is annoying. I hope they change this.

Flexibility: This site is pretty easy to use. You can search the manga that you are looking for in the search box, alphabetically, genre, top 100, newly updated, new book, or completed book. I really like this idea because most of the manga’s I read is at the top so I can easily access them. If you are a Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy tail fans, you will find this site easy for you because they are ...

• the most popular manga in this site, and so as other site indeed.

Opinion: As said, I don’t really care how the website is as long as its safe. Trust me this site is safe, you will not get any scams or virus on your computer like some sites. And the charm point of this site is that it updates the most recent information of the manga, and as soon as the manga appears on the network, it is already uploaded to the site ready to read. And a lot of

these sites are being shut down, but this site is not one of the most popular site out there so it may last longer than the others. So if a site is destroyed, I strongly suggest that you put this site into your favorites so that you don’t have to be in a shock when a website is gone.

Rate: I give this site a 9 because it has everything I need. But it can have like a forum or something so that we readers can talk about the manga’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2022011397971031/k2311a0122/1.22.11