zBoost SOHO YX545 Cell Phone Signal Booster  » Electronics  »
  • The Zboost costs 270 dollars so it's very expensive but in my opinion it's certainly worth it
  • I was having signal issues with my cell phone only when I was in my house so I decided to give it a try
  • I was able to successfully do the install after taking a little time and after everything was set up I noticed a difference immediately
  • I love the fact that after installing the Zboost I no longer had to be concerned about having dropped calls or not being able to receive calls

• by John

The ZBoost Soho Yx545 is a wireless extender that helps to boost cell phone signal. The Zboost costs 270 dollars so it’s very expensive but in my opinion it’s certainly worth it.

I purchased this device after I was having signal issues with my cell phone and I was amazed by how well it works.

I was having signal issues with my cell phone only when

I was in my house so I decided to give it a try.

Everything that’s needed for the install was included in the box.

This antenna was somewhat difficult to install because it requires that you put an antenna on the top of your roof.

I was able to successfully do the install after taking a little time and after everything was set up ...

• I noticed a difference immediately.

I loved the fact that I was able to see instant results after the installation of the Zboost.

After I installed the ZBoost Soho Yx545 the signal strength on my cell phone increased immediately and before I wasn’t receiving any signal.

I was truly amazed after using my cell phone.

I love the fact that after installing the Zboost I

no longer had to be concerned about having dropped calls or not being able to receive calls.

Zboost does not work with just my cell phone but it works with multiple cell phones.

With the Zboost I was pleased that I was able to improve the cell phone coverage for my entire family.

I love the Zboost Soho Yx545 signal booster and I believe that it’s a really good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622011397951031/k2311a0122/1.22.11