L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can not recommend this product enough to other

• by duckfan

I first heard of this scrub when I went to the store to buy my mother some of her favorite bubble bath and they gave me a sample. They are always so generous with samples and they gave me a small sample of this cleanser.

The beauty of this cleanser is you need to use such a small amount. I was given a tiny packet of it that was less than 1 ounce but it lasted me several days. After I had finished the sample I was hooked.

This is such a rich scrub and you

can really tell the difference between it and what you usually use.

To use you apply a tiny bit. Much less product than you would expect, perhaps a 1/4 teaspoon or less and then you put a little warm water on your face and make circular motions. You will feel little grains or beads in it scrubbing your face but it does not feel rough. It feels like you are washing your face with a lotion with some grit in it. This is so smooth it really feels just like a moisturizer ...

• and not at all like a cleanser. When you wash it off it takes a little time to get it all off. It is not hard to get it all off, but you’ll need a wash cloth or several splashes as it really sticks to your skin.

After using you will feel just like you put a moisturizer on your skin for quite awhile. After an hour or so it will feel dry so you really do need to put on a lotion after using. I find the smooth feeling of my skin to

only last an hour or so if I don’t add additional lotion. If I do add additional moisturizer my skin is so soft, softer than it is with any other product.

I love this product. My only complaint is the price. It takes some saving to buy it, but it will last a long time. The feel and smell is wonderful, I cannot complain and I have never had any irritation or acne caused by this product or even the tightness feeling I get with some cleansers. I can not recommend this product enough to other.s

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122011397941031/k2311a0122/1.22.11