Maybelline Eye Studio Color Gleam Cream Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • In general I prefer a shadow like any makeup to go on very light and natural so that I can layer to get the effect I wish for that particular day
  • I don't like it and it does not work for me but I feel like it is a quality product other people who want shiny obvious makeup will like

• by duckfan

I am not a big fan of this eye shadow. In general I prefer a shadow like any makeup to go on very light and natural so that I can layer to get the effect I wish for that particular day. With this makeup I have a very difficult time trying to get the natural look I desire.

This makeup comes in a lot of fun colors which is a pro. I really like

the colors I own I just do not like how they go on. The colors look beautiful in the container but the make my eyes look greasy and cake like which I hate.

To apply this you can use whatever you want, brush or applicator but it will look funny unless you use your finger. I have tried using cold and warm fingers to see if it blends better with one versus the other but ...

• it does not matter. Every time I get a really thick coat. I try and try to make it go on light but it is super thick no matter what.

If you want a lot of concentrated color and lots of shine this is a good choice for you. I am not looking for obvious makeup so this does not work for me.

It does not feel heavy on and it does not

irritate my eyes at all which is in the pro column. I feel very confident that this will not cause me an infection although I do not like to use my fingers when applying makeup as I feel it is unsanitary.

I have a mixed review of this. I don’t like it and it does not work for me but I feel like it is a quality product other people who want shiny obvious makeup will like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122011397931031/k2311a0122/1.22.11