Starkville Post Office  » General services  »
2.0
822 Taylor Street, Starkville, MS 39759
  • Starkville Post Office is a post office that's located in Starkville, MS and I have not had a very good experience at this post office
  • This location does have drive up drop office services if you are sending mail and in my opinion this is very convenient
  • In my opinion the customer service is not very good
  • On several occasions of visiting this post office I noticed that the lines are usually always very long and it takes a very long time to be assisted
  • My overall experience with this post office has not been good and I would recommend going some place else if necessary

• by John

Starkville Post Office is a post office that’s located in Starkville, MS and I have not had a very good experience at this post office. This Post Office is open M-F from 8 am until 5 pm.

This is a very small post office and there is usually trouble finding a parking space.

my opinion this is very convenient.

I have found this to be really convenient if I need to drop something off and do not need to go inside of the post office.

One of my main criticisms in of the Starkville Post Office is the service.

In my opinion the customer service is not very good.

On several occasions of visiting this post office I noticed that the ...

• lines are usually always very long and it takes a very long time to be assisted.

I do not like having to wait a long time at this post office because I usually stop by during lunch or after work and I usually don’t have much time.

Another thing that I have noticed about this post office is that it doesn’t have a stamp buying machine like I have noticed

in most other post offices.

By there not being a stamp machine it means that customers have to wait in line to purchase stamps and this is very inconvenient.

The workers are always very generous but I believe that there are many things that should be improved regarding to the service.

My overall experience with this post office has not been good and I would recommend going some place else if necessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2522011397891031/k2311a0122/1.22.11