Stafford’s Big Burger Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
433 Highway 45 N, West Point, MS 39773
  • Stafford Big Burger is a great locally run restaurant and I enjoy eating there
  • Stafford's Big Burger is located in West Point, MS and in my opinion they have the best hamburgers in town
  • Their hamburgers are thick and they have a very good seasoning which in my opinion makes them so good
  • The customer service at Stafford's Big Burger is always amazing and whenever I have an issue with anything it's always handled in a professional manner
  • I have been eating at this restaurant for years and I would recommend Stafford Big Burger to anyone

• by John

Stafford Big Burger is a great locally run restaurant and I enjoy eating there. Stafford’s Big Burger is located in West Point, MS and in my opinion they have the best hamburgers in town.

Stafford’s Big Burger is a very small restaurant and the inside area does not have a dine in section but there are outside tables which are great when the weather is good.

I enjoy the outside

dine in area and in my opinion it’s always good to eat outside when the weather is good.

Stafford’s Big Burger has several food items on their menu but my most favorite food has to be their hamburgers.

Their hamburgers are really big and they have a very good taste.

Their hamburgers are thick and they have a very good seasoning which in my opinion makes them so good.

...

• I go to Stafford’s Big Burger on a regular basis because I can’t get enough of them.

Besides their hamburgers some of the other things that are offered are fries, desserts and other sandwiches.

The customer service at Stafford’s Big Burger is always amazing and whenever I have an issue with anything it’s always handled in a professional manner.

The prices at this restaurant are very reasonable in my opinion and

I truly believe the customer gets what they’ve paid for.

Whenever I go to the restaurant the staff is always cheerful and they really take care of the customer.

My order is always prepared in a timely manner and if it’s delayed I always receive a full explanation for the reason.

I have been eating at this restaurant for years and I would recommend Stafford Big Burger to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722011397791031/k2311a0122/1.22.11