Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20K digital camera  » Cameras  »
  • The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20K reasonably priced camera and I believe that this camera is certainly worth buying
  • I paid 110 dollars for this camera and in my opinion it worth the buy
  • All of the pictures that I take on this camera are always crystal clear and this is the best camera that I have used
  • I love the fact that the pictures on this camera are not blurred even if they are taking while the camera is moving
  • Other than the battery issue this camera has worked perfectly

• by John

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20K reasonably priced camera and I believe that this camera is certainly worth buying. I paid 110 dollars for this camera and in my opinion it worth the buy.

I have owned this camera for three months and overall I believe this is a good camera.

The reason that I chose this camera was because of how many mega pixels it has.

This camera has 14 mega

pixels and I am truly amazed at the pictures on this camera.

All of the pictures that I take on this camera are always crystal clear and this is the best camera that I have used.

I love the fact that the pictures on this camera are not blurred even if they are taking while the camera is moving.

The Panasonic Lumix is a very light weight camera which in my opinion ...

• makes it very easy to carry and take pictures with this camera.

Another thing that I was amazed by on the Panasonic Lumix are the sizes of the camera angles.

From my experience using this camera I have noticed it allows the user to capture a huge amount of space whether I’m taking a group picture or a picture of something else.

One criticism that I have noticed from using this camera

is the amount of time that the battery lasts.

I have noticed that on occasions the battery has completely drained out within about an hour.

This has been an inconvenience for me at times because my camera has completely stopped working at times when I really needed it.

Other than the battery issue this camera has worked perfectly.

Overall I certainly enjoy this camera and this camera is highly recommended by me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4322011397751031/k2311a0122/1.22.11