Eureka Quick-Up Cordless 96-F Vacuum  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased the Eureka Quick up vacuum about three months ago and so far I have enjoyed using this vacuum
  • I paid 40 dollars plus tax for this vacuum and have been amazed because it has been more than I expected
  • I love the suction that it has on carpet and even on hard floors
  • The main reason why I decided to purchase the Eureka quick up vacuum was because I was looking for a vacuum that I could move around easily
  • Overall my experience with this vacuum has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I purchased the Eureka Quick up vacuum about three months ago and so far I have enjoyed using this vacuum. I paid 40 dollars plus tax for this vacuum and have been amazed because it has been more than I expected.

Although this vacuum is very small it has a lot of suction.

I love the suction that it has on carpet and even on hard

floors.

The main reason why I decided to purchase the Eureka quick up vacuum was because I was looking for a vacuum that I could move around easily.

This vacuum has a really long handle and I believe that this makes it easier to handle.

The Eureka Quick up is a cordless vacuum and I really love the fact that it’s cordless because I enjoy being able ...

• to manuever it however I want without the hassle of a cord.

This vacuum is very small and light weight.

I love the way that I am able to fit this vacuum almost anywhere and I’m even able to use it to vacuum under my couch.

The Eureka Quick Up is a battery powered vacuum and the battery usage depends on how much I use the vacuum

but in my opinion the battery lasts very long.

One issue that I have noticed with this vacuum is that it tends to loose suction when the battery gets really low.

In my opinion this is not a big issue because that’s something that can be expected when it starts to loose power.

Overall my experience with this vacuum has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322011397671031/k2311a0122/1.22.11