Dell Latitude D510 Laptop computer  » Computers  »
  • The Latitude D510 has a 14 inch display and in my opinion it is somewhat small compared to other laptops but it's a clear display that displays perfectly
  • From my experience with the Dell Latitude D510 one of the things that I don't like about it is the size of it
  • From my experience using the Dell Latitude D510 I have also noticed that it is a bit heavier than most other laptops that I have used
  • I believe that the reason that this computer is heavier is because it is made out of really tough material
  • Overall the Dell Latitude D510 is a very reliable computer and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I purchased the Dell Latitude D510 over two years ago and overall it has performed well. I have not had any major hardware problems with this computer so far. The Latitude D510 has a 14 inch display and in my opinion it is somewhat small compared to other laptops but it’s a clear display that displays perfectly.

From my experience with the Dell Latitude D510 one of the things that I don’t like about it is the size of it.

When this laptop is closed it is very bulky and thick which makes it difficult to carry it around without a case.

From my experience using the Dell Latitude D510 I have also noticed that it is a bit heavier than most other laptops that I have used. I believe that the reason that this computer is heavier is because it is made out of really tough material.

The plastic casing on it is really tough and it holds ...

• up well. The Dell Latitude D510 performs well and I have not had any problems with it going slow.

The Dell Latitude D510 has a 1. 7GHz processor and 512 mb of memory and it’s certainly fast enough to do whatever I need.

This computer has a 40 GB hard drive which is somewhat small in my opinion but I have been using an external hard drive for additional space. I did have to contact Dell technical support for one

issue that I was having with the battery not lasting long but I was told that there was a problem with a setting and it has since been resolved.

The Dell technical agent was very nice and I was able to quickly get this issue resolved. The battery still has very good usage even though I have the same battery since I purchased the computer.

Overall the Dell Latitude D510 is a very reliable computer and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Limber says :

I need help connecting this to my HD tv it works fine with my dell desktop. so its not the cord.. i tried changing the resolution but nothing… if anybody knows how to fix it please comment on it. thanks

Jules Li says :

In order to resolve this you actually need to toggle the video over to the external display. To do this on the Dell laptop, you have to press fn and f5. I have used many Dell laptops and I have to do this whenever I use an external display.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1922011397621031/k2311a0122/1.22.11