Bausch & Lomb- Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses  » Health  »
  • I love that they are soft on the eyes as I have tried a couple other brands that feel very stiff and upon wearing them, I could not blink right
  • I could wear them up to 25-30 days without any major issue

• by janicemic

I am a contact lenses wearer as I don’t think glasses flatter my face shape at all. I have tried many glasses however none will make me look decent in them. I feel like a clown wearing glasses. My friends would not stop laughing when they see me in one. Thus I had to resort to contact lenses. However I am not that successful in that department either. I have never bought a single brand that would sit in my eyes comfortably for up to 4 hours. I always experienced stinging in the eyes and all sorts of discomfort by the 4th hour

of wearing contact lenses.

That was until I tried Bausch & Lomb Soflens 66 Toric contact lenses. I have been wearing them religiously since then. They are really comfortable to wear and mostly I buy them because they are not as expensive as other Toric lenses. These contact lenses from Bausch & Lomb are monthly disposable ones. They are really value for money especially for dry eyes like mine. They have work on my eyes like no other contact lenses I have tried.

I love that they are soft on the eyes as I have tried a couple other brands that feel very stiff ...

• and upon wearing them, I could not blink right. They feel like there is a layer of alien subtances on my eye ball. This has never happen with the Soflens from Bausch & Lomb. I can blink right and I forget wearing them even though they were sitting in my eyes for up to 6 hours.

I love that they are also long lasting. I could wear them up to 25-30 days without any major issue. Sometimes, when I did not clean the contacts lenses right or it could be my rough picking and treatment of the lenses they couldn’t last a full

month. However in normal circumstances they would last up to a month. Usually I started to feel my visions are not as sharp as before, and the contacts are tough to wash with the solutions I would use a new pair right away.

I adore how these contact lenses are so comfortable in my eyes. I do not feel any sting while wearing them and they do not dance around in the eyes as much as other lenses and I feel my eyes could breathe despite long wearing. I love how moist they are my already dry eyes did not suffer wearing them for long hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421011397471131/k2311a0121/1.21.11