Original Right Guard Aerosol Spray Deodorant  » Health  »
  • The canister was 3 oz and cost about 2 dollars and the lid was a pop top
  • I think that this lid was a little difficult to take off at times and felt like I had to put a death grip on it just to pull it off
  • I thought the scent was a little strong and it was kind of overwhelming as I sprayed it through the room
  • I noticed that it works better is I spray a lot of it
  • I like this product, though I have a few grievances with it

• by adrean_j

I have always been a solids kind of person when it comes to antiperspirants and deodorants. I would never buy a spray, but my husband took it upon himself to go out and purchase a spray deodorant. When he brought the Original Right Guard Aerosol Spray Deodorant, I was willing to use it. My grandmother has always been a Right Guard fan and I had seen it around her house plenty of times. The canister was 3 oz and cost about 2 dollars and the lid was a pop top. I think that this lid was a little difficult to take off at times and felt like

I had to put a death grip on it just to pull it off. The little spray nozzle was very small and easy to press. This deodorant reminded me of a can of hairspray. When I sprayed it on my under arms, it had this cool feeling, but it also felt a little wet. I thought the scent was a little strong and it was kind of overwhelming as I sprayed it through the room. I had to leave the room because I started to sneeze so much after using this deodorant spray.

I think that this spray works pretty good and actually does keep me protected throughout the day. I noticed that it works better is I spray a lot of it. If I barely press the nozzle and halfway spray it, I could find myself with some serious pit stains throughout the day. I also like that this deodorant goes on clear and stays clear. There is no way for it to clump up or stain my clothes. Even my favorite deodorant leaves white stains on my clothes and it felt nice to finally get away from that. I also think that this deodorant is great for strapless or spaghetti strapped shirts and dresses, because there is no chance that I can ...

• Original Right Guard Aerosol Spray Deodorant
      raise my arms and suffer from embarrassment. I like the feeling of being carefree at all times. I like using this deodorant, though it is not feminine enough for me. I feel that the smell is a little manly and should be softened up a bit. I do think this deodorant is good for very active people because it prevents me from sweating for hours. Even if I do start to sweat, I feel the deodorant working its magic and I dry up very quickly.

I like this product, though I have a few grievances with it. It is really nice for me because I shave my

underarms. Sometimes the rubbing of a deodorant on my under arms right after a shave can burn or cause irritation. With Right Guard, I have never experienced that problems. I find that this product is affordable and last about as long as any other tube or roll on deodorant. I could see myself using it again, and think it is one of those products that can be used by the whole family. I also like that I no longer have to worry about finding arm pit hair in my deodorant stick from my husband helping himself to mine. It is a clean way for two people to share the same deodorant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421011397431131/k2311a0121/1.21.11