Kids Grape Chloraseptic Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I think that this medicine did not do enough for her, but did something
  • I found that his medication was useful for her, though it did not take the pain completely away
  • I sprayed a sprits in my mouth and noticed that it was just a milder version of the Chloraseptic sprays that I have tried
  • I never really had much luck with these type of products and could definitely see why she felt the way that she did

• by adrean_j

My children are very young and I feel that I am still learning as I raise them. I have never had to deal with a small child having a sore throat and did not know what I could give my five year old daughter for this problems. I had been giving her some cough drops, but that was just not doing enough and she was very whiney due to not being able to swallow comfortably. I went to the store searching and found that there was some Kids Grape Chloraseptic Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray. It was perfect for her age, because it is good for kids 3 years and

older. The little container looked very similar to the adult Chloraseptic spray and was dark purple in color. I got a six ounce bottle for a little over five dollars and liked how easy it was to put my hands around it and finger on the pump. The pump was a little stiff and I had to use quite a bit of pressure to get a good spray out.

When I got home, I sprayed two sprays in my daughters mouth and instructed her to swish it around and spit it out as per the directions. When she spit it out, she still had a sad look on her face ...

• and said her throat still hurt. I then decided to giver her another generous spray and she said that it still hurt, but her mouth now fel at little funny. I think that this medicine did not do enough for her, but did something. She still walked around the house looking miserable, bur did not have a lot of relief when it came to eating and drinking. I gave her some warm soup and she said that it basically only intensified the weird feeling in her mouth. After a couple of hours I gave her a few more sprits and she started to smile a bit. I asked her how
        she liked the flavor and she said it tasted like grape candy.

I found that his medication was useful for her, though it did not take the pain completely away. I sprayed a sprits in my mouth and noticed that it was just a milder version of the Chloraseptic sprays that I have tried. I never really had much luck with these type of products and could definitely see why she felt the way that she did. I think this is still better than nothing and works better than a cough drop. Also a child is more likely to take this spray than a cough drop because the flavor is more mild.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397421131/k2311a0121/1.21.11