Advil Infants White Grape Flavored Concentrated Drops  » Medicine  »
  • I was upset that my baby did not feel well and noticed that the baby Tylenol the doctor gave me for him was doing nothing at all
  • I decided to go out and get some medicine on my own for him
  • These drops are clear, which I think is always good for a baby
  • I gave him some of this medicine immediately and he drank it with no problem
  • It was safe for him and he even enjoyed the taste

• by adrean_j

I hate dealing with my baby when he is fussy. He does not often get fussy, but usually gets this way when he has a cold or after his vaccines. He got some vaccines a couple of months ago, that really made him act outrageous. I was upset that my baby did not feel well and noticed that the baby Tylenol the doctor gave me for him was doing nothing at all. He had a fever and would cry anytime I sat him down for even a second. I

decided to go out and get some medicine on my own for him. I went to a local drug store and picked up a medication that looked pretty natural and safe for a baby. I purchased the Advil Infants White Grape Flavored Concentrated Drops, which were dye free. These drops are clear, which I think is always good for a baby. I also liked that this product came with its own dropper, and I did not have to semi guess on how much medicine to give my baby. According to his age, which is 6-23 months will need .875 ml of this medicine every 8 hours or so.

I gave him some of this medicine immediately and he drank it with no problem. I was kind of scared that he would not want to drink it but he actually guzzled it down like it was fruit punch. After that was done, he still was little fussy for about half an hour. Then he finally felt a little better and stopped being so fussy. I also noticed that he ...

• Advil Infants White Grape Flavored Concentrated Drops
      was less warm. I was excited because he was even able to fall soundly asleep and get some rest. I think that this is a very reliable medication, because it did last for an entire 8 hours. I noticed that he did not even get fussy again for the remainder of the night. I gave him another dose about ten hours after the initial dose, just because I did not want the fever to come back.

I feel that this is a very good medicine for babies. It was

safe for him and he even enjoyed the taste. I also feel that the dropper was very easy to use and the numbers were plainly printed on the sides and legible. I think that the numbers were a little small, but nothing that I could not see. I have perfect vision, so it may be more difficult for those with vision problems, and you may need to break out the glasses. I plan to use this medicine until the bottle is gone and would purchase it again if ever necessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397411131/k2311a0121/1.21.11