Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream for Women Raspberry Mist with Aloe  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only problem is that soap was drying out my legs drastically and allowing a lot of irritation whenever I was shaving
  • Luckily for me, I have found a lot of shave gels that I like
  • I found that most of them are pretty moisturizing compared to soap, but was still looking for more
  • I did not have much experience with the Pure Silk brand, but thought that their Raspberry Mist Moisturizing Shave Cream with Aloe would be just the thing for me
  • It definitely has a deep moisturizing quality, which can’t be beat by its competitors

• by adrean_j

I have recently started to fall in love with shave cream, which I never really cared about before. I used to use soap and would not think twice about it. The only problem is that soap was drying out my legs drastically and allowing a lot of irritation whenever I was shaving. Luckily for me, I have found a lot of shave gels that I like. I found that most of them are pretty moisturizing compared to soap, but was still looking for more. I did not have much experience with the Pure Silk brand, but thought that their Raspberry Mist Moisturizing Shave Cream with Aloe would be just the thing for me. I picked up the container and purchased it for around three dollars. I

have been noticing that this is the standard price for a lot of shave creams and gels. The container was 9.5 ounces, which is a little more than I am used to, but I knew that only meant it would last longer. I could not wait to try this product, considering I love raspberry.

When I first used this shaving cream in the shower I was very impressed at how light it felt in my hands. I thought that it would feel heavy, but it was like a foam cloud. The scent was great as I had expected, but I think I have smelled better raspberry scents. It was strong enough to fill the shower and made me feel like I was going through aromatherapy while I ...

• was showering and shaving. The cream felt very silky, and felt like it was penetrating the skin. I was able to shave with it and liked that it was not too thick or too much of a mess to deal with. I found myself having no problems rinsing or shaving with this cream. I did feel, however, that it was missing something. I guess it did not have as much substance as I would have liked, I also think it could have been a little bit creamier. Though I thought this shave cream was not going to be very moisturizing while using it, I was wrong. I noticed that the aloe really worked my skin and left it looking very healthy.

I think that this is

a product that I could purchase again, but not one of my favorites. It is not bad, but I have used some that are much more creamy and fluffy and enjoy that feeling tremendously. I also had to use a bit more of it than other shave creams I have tried and feel it does not last for enough uses. I found myself using this 9.5 ounce can in about the same time as a 7 ounce can of other shave creams. I would recommend this product too anyone who wants to keep their skin healthy while shaving. It definitely has a deep moisturizing quality, which can’t be beat by its competitors. It is also good for those who are true fans of raspberry scented items.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121011397401131/k2311a0121/1.21.11