Equate Cherry Flavored Sore Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • That is why I have no problem at all using generic products
  • On one occasion I found myself purchasing the Equate brand cherry flavored sore throat spray
  • I decided to try to treat it before it started to get worse
  • I think it is comparable to any other cherry flavored throat spray
  • After letting the spray linger, I noticed the pain coming back after only 30 to 45 minutes

• by adrean_j

For some reason having a sore throat drives me completely insane. It does not matter if the sore throat is mild or severe, I really do not like to deal with them. I have used a few different products for my sore throats and found that some work much better than others. I have always been a bargain shopper and pride myself in saving money. That is why I have no problem at all using generic products. On one occasion I found myself purchasing the Equate brand cherry flavored sore throat spray. I found this product at a Wal-Mart store and could not help but try it because it was on sale for only three

dollars at the time that I purchased it. The bottle was very similar to the Vicks Chloraseptic spray and had a pump spray nozzle. There was a clear cap that fit tightly over the spray that keeps it safe from germs. The little cap can sometimes be a nuisance because it is so small and can get lost easily. The cherry flavored spray was of course red in color and the bottle was pretty easy to hold my hands around.

I sprayed the spray on my throat when I had a mild sore throat. I decided to try to treat it before it started to get worse. I had a scratchy feeling in my throat and ...

• it was a little uncomfortable to swallow anything, even liquids. I sprayed two sprays in the back of my throat and felt that numbing sensation almost immediately. It helped dramatically and made that nasty scratchy feeling go away. What I did not like is that it felt a little unnatural and traveled throughout my whole mouth. The spray had s cherry flavor that was not bad, but not enjoyable either. I think it is comparable to any other cherry flavored throat spray. After letting the spray linger, I noticed the pain coming back after only 30 to 45 minutes. I did not like the fact that I had to spray more in such a short
        period of time. I think that this spray works, but not quite enough. After using it for a whole day, I found myself still dealing with this sore throat. After the pain got worse, I sprayed and sprayed, and did not feel the relief that I was looking for. I had to deal with a throbbing pain and this spray did absolutely nothing about it.

I think that this product is something that is okay for mild sore throats, but that is as far as it goes. It was like it was hopeless once the sore throat became more severe. I did not have a problem finishing off the bottle, but could not see myself buying this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397371131/k2311a0121/1.21.11