Bengay Vanishing Scent Non Greasy Pain Relieving Gel
  • I know that I would avoid it if possible, but it seems to be following me around nowadays
  • I like to try to keep pain relievers handy, but pills stop working after a while
  • As I squeezed, I noticed that same dreaded menthol scent, but hoped that it would soon fade away as advertised
  • I thought the scent was a little strong and just knew it could not vanish as advertised
  • I would recommend this product to people looking for a fast acting product that does not cost an arm and a leg

• by adrean_j

I don’t think that anyone particularly likes to deal with pain. I know that I would avoid it if possible, but it seems to be following me around nowadays. I feel like I am old and have a brittle body, though I am still in my prime. I have been dealing with a lot of pain throughout my arms recently, and think that I have been overusing them. I like to try to keep pain relievers handy, but pills stop working after a while. I like to use different rubs and gels to relieve the pain and I feel that they get right to the area that needs attention. I also have had a lot of problems with pain relieving

creams and gels having a very overwhelming smell that is unattractive to most users. Whenever I can, I try to purchase rubs that have minimal smell. One product that I was kind of ecstatic about trying was the Bengay Vanishing Scent Non Greasy Pain Relieving Gel. I got a two ounce tube of this product from the local pharmacy for a little over five dollars.

The Bengay came out of the tube with ease, but did not spill over. I had to give it a firm squeeze to reveal the gel. As I squeezed, I noticed that same dreaded menthol scent, but hoped that it would soon fade away as advertised. I rubbed the gel into my arms and felt ...

• the soothing sensation as it penetrated my skin. I felt the cooling and warming sensation and it worked out some of the pain as I was rubbing it in. I thought the scent was a little strong and just knew it could not vanish as advertised. After waiting about ten minutes, I could smell the odor becoming more subtle but it was still very apparent. I don’t think it is as nose friendly as it tries to claim to be. The gel felt a little sticky at first application, but after drying left my skin feeling pretty natural. My hands needed to be washed thoroughly to remove the gel, because it is thick initially. I had to use plenty of
        soap along with warm water to get my hands completely clean.

After using this gel, I felt the pain dwindle down about 50 percent and left me with less throbbing. I like the fact that the relief is pretty much instant and can last for a couple of hours. I found myself reapplying this ointment after a few hours and getting the same effects each time I used it. I still found myself needing to scrub the scent off of me when I went to bed, but had less problems than I do with the original Bengay cream. I would recommend this product to people looking for a fast acting product that does not cost an arm and a leg.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397361131/k2311a0121/1.21.11