Midol 12 Hour Extended Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • Whenever I have really bad cramps, I like to take the strongest medicine I can find
  • I decided to go for something different and purchased the Midol 12 Hour Extended Relief Caplets
  • There were 24 of these caplets in the package and the box only cost about 5 dollars
  • I found myself swallowing these with very little water, because they fall down my throat with ease
  • I can honestly say that this product is the best menstrual relief medication I have tried, by far

• by adrean_j

Whenever I have really bad cramps, I like to take the strongest medicine I can find. Since I don’t get menstrual cramps often, they are really intense when I do get them. Ever since I had my tubes tied, it seems that the pain is worse and leaves me with a horrible cramping sensation in my lower and upper abdomen, as well as my back. I try to take plain or Tylenol or Motrin, but neither one can really do the job the way I need it. Plus the pain relief never last for more than two or three hours. I decided to go for something different and purchased the Midol 12 Hour Extended Relief Caplets. There were 24 of

these caplets in the package and the box only cost about 5 dollars. The caplets were little blue ovals, that looked simple enough to swallow and they were. I had no problems with swallowing these pills because of their tiny size. I found myself swallowing these with very little water, because they fall down my throat with ease.

I took the caplet early in the morning, hoping to have a better outlook on my day. The cramping went from very severe to moderate within the first thirty minutes of use. I was still hoping for more relief and eventually got it after waiting another 30 minutes. I was completely shocked because all of the pain was gone. Besides that ...

• I also had slight boost of energy, which I think was due to the caffeine in the Midol. I was impressed and hoping that this medication would live up to my expectations and last the full 12 hours. As I worked through the day, I noticed small pains here and there, but nothing that stopped me from being able to do what I needed to do. Now the only thing I did not like about this medication is that it does not exactly last 12 hours. I found myself feeling the pain slowly coming back after only seven hours. Then by the time 9 hours passed, I felt the same way I did in the morning. I was kind of
        disappointed because I knew that I could not take another dose for another three hours.

I think that this is a pretty good medicine when it comes to getting rid of the pain quickly. It lasts for hours at a time, making it easy for people who have to go to work or be out all day and can not deal with the pain. I could see myself using this product again, but know to not expect anymore than 8 or 9 hours from it. The pills are very tiny, so be careful not to drop them in the carpet or they could get lost. I can honestly say that this product is the best menstrual relief medication I have tried, by far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397341131/k2311a0121/1.21.11