Equate Naproxen Sodium Tablets 220 mg  » Medicine  »
  • I found myself wanting to try something different and something strong
  • I noticed the Equate brand Naproxen Sodium tablets for about 12 dollars
  • This bottle is one that should be definitely kept away from the kiddos
  • I enjoyed the fact that it went down my throat with no problems at all
  • I thought it was a great product because it is something that can last for months an months, as long as your body does not easily get used to medicines and reject them

• by adrean_j

Lately I have been realizing that my pain has been getting worse and radiating to areas that I really did not want to deal with. The pain is intense and can last for days if I don’t rest or treat it. I have been having a lot of problems with my arms and hands, and like to try to keep a medication around that can help ease the pain. It seems lately that my body is becoming immune to the same old pain killers that I am used to taking. I found myself wanting to try something different and something strong. I noticed the Equate brand Naproxen Sodium tablets for about 12 dollars. I don’t usually

like to pay that much for pain killers, but figured it must work decently at that price. The bottle I got had 300 tiny caplets in it. The cap was one that has to be lined up with the arrow and pushed of with the thumb. I feel that it was very easy to use, and maybe even too easy. This bottle is one that should be definitely kept away from the kiddos.

The tablets were so small and easy to swallow. I enjoyed the fact that it went down my throat with no problems at all. These are definitely the type of pills that I could swallow with no water at all, but I ...

• always drink a little. I initially took two of these tablet and was hoping that the relief would follow soon after. It took quite a while for these pills to get into my system, but eventually did so. I found myself feeling some relief after about an hour and I felt that it was a significant difference. The pain slowly started to drift away was even almost gone. I was impressed at how well this medicine worked. The best part is that I did not feel any pain reoccur until later on that evening. I liked having a pain killer that lasted all day. From then on I took one of these tablets and felt that
        they worked good each time. The only time I felt like it did not work as well is when the pain was at its highest intensity level. It still took away majority of the pain, but left some lingering behind.

I think that this product is okay, and actually a good bargain. You can really beat getting those many tablets that actually work for the price of 12 dollars. I thought it was a great product because it is something that can last for months an months, as long as your body does not easily get used to medicines and reject them. I could see myself buying this product again, but will opt for a much smaller bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397331131/k2311a0121/1.21.11