Bayer Orange Flavor Chewable low Dose Baby Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • I don’t often have to deal with this problem, but recently have been noticing the same feelings that I had when my blood pressure was high before
  • I checked my blood pressure and noticed that it was elevated
  • Since I did not want this issue to get any worse, I went out and purchased a trusted brand of baby aspirin
  • I paid about four dollars for the container and thought it was reasonable
  • I can definitely see myself using this product many more times and feel that it is reliable

• by adrean_j

I have had problems in the past with my blood pressure bring a little elevate. I remember one doctor telling that taking a baby aspirin a day can help moderate my blood pressure. I don’t often have to deal with this problem, but recently have been noticing the same feelings that I had when my blood pressure was high before. I was having daily headaches and not really feeling up to par. I checked my blood pressure and noticed that it was elevated. Since I did not want this issue to get any worse, I went out and purchased a trusted brand of baby aspirin. I purchased the

Bayer Orange Flavor Chewable Low Dose Baby Aspirin. These tablets only contained 81 mg of aspirin, which is just what I needed. I had tried the cherry flavored tablets before and thought this orange might be tasty. The aspirin came in a little bottle that was easy to carry around anywhere. There was 108 tiny tablets in the bottle and the tablets were small and orange. I paid about four dollars for the container and thought it was reasonable.

Taking these pills was almost a treat. The orange flavored chewable were very delightful and did not leave me feeling like I was chewing a nasty aspirin tablet. The ...

• orange flavoring was actually kind of sweet and even reminded me of a chewy orange candy. I think that this is a very comfortable medication to take because it dissolves quickly in my mouth and leaves almost nothing to swallow. I took these tablets for about a week before I started to feel some relief from the headaches and high blood pressure. I like the fact that I take something so simple and tiny and keep myself from ending up in the hospital. I also like the fact that this medicine makes a great fever reducer for my baby boy. I have never really preferred giving aspirin to
        babies, but I will use one if absolutely necessary. On one occasion, he was very fussy and had a mild fever due to vaccines. I gave him one of these tablets and it did the trick. The fever was gone and he was more clam. The best part is it took less than half an hour to work on him.

I think that this is a very beneficial medication from Bayer. It is delightful and makes taking medication easy. I like that fact that it is effortless and basically dissolves in your mouth and penetrates. I can definitely see myself using this product many more times and feel that it is reliable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397321131/k2311a0121/1.21.11