Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel Raspberry Rain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found myself buying a lot of things to pack with me on my trip
  • It was by far the best smelling one that I have used all year
  • I think that this is the perfect product for anyone who loves to eat or smell raspberries
  • I thought that the gel, was very easy to work into a lather and rub on my legs

• by adrean_j

I knew that I was going to have to take a trip to San Antonio to visit a few family members. I found myself buying a lot of things to pack with me on my trip. I knew that I would probably need a shave when I was there, considering that I planned on going swimming. I looked around and found the perfect little bottle of shaving cream. I purchased the Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Raspberry Rain at my local Wal-Mart store. The canister was only 2.75 ounces, which made it the perfect travel size. I did not pay

but around 2 dollars for it and thought that was a good bargain. the little container was very cute and was pink in color. The top has little ripples on it, which is perfect for when I am shaving in the shower. I have always hated trying to grip and pull the caps off of shaving gel when my hands are wet. It is like I can never get a good grip. With this product, the cap has ripples on it. This makes it very easy for me to grasp and pull the cap off no matter how soapy or slick my hands may be.

When I finally used this shaving gel, it was nothing but pure magic. It was by far the best smelling one that I have used all year. I think that this is the perfect product for anyone who loves to eat or smell raspberries. The scent is boisterous, but very delightful. I loved how fruity it smelled, but how it stayed true to the natural scent of raspberries. It also smelled kind of sweet, which made me feel hungry at times. I thought that the gel, was very easy to work into a lather and ...

• Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel Raspberry Rain
      rub on my legs. I liked that no matter how wet my legs were the gel would stick, and not slide off easily, like some shave gels I have used in the past. It was very soft against my skin and I could feel the moisture. I thought that it made it fairly easy to shave, even with the disposable razors that I was using from the dollar store. I felt like this shave gel helped protect my skin as I shaved. It also left my skin feeling silky smooth when I was done. I was very happy that I
      did not see scaly white skin, like I usually do after using a cheap razor.

I think that this is one of the best shave creams or gels by far. It not only smells great but works great. I have always had fairly dry skin, and have to watch what kind of products I use. I feel like I don’t have to worry at all when using this product because it actually nourishes and soothes my skin while I am shaving. I also like the fact that it is easy to rinse off of my legs and never leaves them feeling like they need something more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121011397291131/k2311a0121/1.21.11