Halls Base Tropical Fruit Cough Suppressant and Oral Anesthetic Menthol Drops  » Medicine  »
  • The drops came in a bag of 30 and I thought that was more than enough to last through my cold
  • I noticed that these lozenges should only be taken every two hours, and hoped that the cough could be suppressed for that amount of time
  • I found that these lozenges can help me refrain from coughing
  • I found that these lozenges are a convenient and quick way to work away sore throat

• by adrean_j

I feel that having a cough is extremely annoying. I can deal with a regular clear my throat cough, but find it difficult to cope with the harsh chest burning cough. Besides the bad feeling, I hate the repetitiveness of a consistent cough and feel it brings entirely too much attention. I always feel like all eyes are on me when I am coughing severely and loudly and hate to be the center of attention. I ran into a product that I had never tried or even seen before and thought it would be a good fix for my cough and throat woes. I purchased the Halls Base Tropical

Fruit Cough Suppressant and Oral Anesthetic Menthol Drops. The drops came in a bag of 30 and I thought that was more than enough to last through my cold. I noticed that these lozenges should only be taken every two hours, and hoped that the cough could be suppressed for that amount of time.

When I popped the lozenge in my mouth, I liked how unique the tropical fruit flavor was. I had never tried a tropical drop and think that halls did it some justice. It would have been quite nice, it if was not for that overbearing menthol flavor that started to drown it out after only ...

• a few seconds of sucking on it. I noticed that the drop did not instantly stop my cough as I had expected, but did significantly numb my mouth. I noticed that the sore throat was dwindling away, though I still had a cough. After about ten minutes it seemed that the cough slowed down, but was still very harsh when it did occur. I found that these lozenges can help me refrain from coughing. I however did not like the fact that I felt the need to take a lozenge almost every hour. Another thing is that I felt that these drops left my mouth feeling so funny and
        tasting so much like menthol that I did not want to eat or drink anything. After using these drops for an entire day, I cannot say I was completely satisfied, but thought it worked okay.

I found that these lozenges are a convenient and quick way to work away sore throat. I also think that it helped me to refrain from coughing because of how moist it made my throat. I liked the ways that it dissolved easily and sent a cooling sensation down into my chest. I did not feel that it really broke up any of the mucus, but did enough to make me feel at leas 40 percent better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397281131/k2311a0121/1.21.11