Cold Eeze Remedy Lozenges Sugar Free Wild Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • I hate when colds linger and last for weeks and will do almost anything to avoid this situation
  • I like the fact that these lozenges are not only to treat a cough or sore throat, but to treat a cold as a whole
  • I was really impressed at how quickly it put my coughing to a stop
  • As I sucked on the lozenge, I thought the flavor was a little peculiar
  • I first noticed my throat and cough go away, then noticed just a slight bit of clearage in my nasal passage way

• by adrean_j

Whenever I find myself with a cold, I try to treat it as soon as possible so that it can go away quickly. I hate when colds linger and last for weeks and will do almost anything to avoid this situation. I had remembered some lozenges that I tried before and went to buy them, but they were not in stock. I then decided to purchase the Cold Eeze Remedy Lozenges Sugar Free Wild Cherry. I had never tried these particular type of Cold Eeze Lozenges and just hoped that they would work okay. I like the fact that these lozenges are not only to treat a cough or sore throat, but to treat a

cold as a whole. I got a box of 18 lozenges and paid a little under six dollars for it. The lozenges were red and glossy looking. The looked very similar to a typical cough drop or throat lozenge.

I first took one of these when my cough was becoming really severe. I was really impressed at how quickly it put my coughing to a stop. I went from a non stop cough to a barely even there cough. As I sucked on the lozenge, I thought the flavor was a little peculiar. I could taste the cherry, but it was also quite bitter. I think this is due to the fact that these lozenges ...

• are sugar free. I did not go out seeking sugar free, but think it is always nice to cut down on sugar. I think this product is good for those who may have diabetes and have to watch their sugar intake. The lozenge lingers in my mouth for about ten minutes before it is fully dissolved. I did not chew it, as the box specifically states not to chew the lozenge. You have to let it slowly work its magic. I liked the fact that this lozenge actually made me feel a little better. The only problem is that it took a while for me to feel the full effects of it. I first
        noticed my throat and cough go away, then noticed just a slight bit of clearage in my nasal passage way.

I like these lozenges, but once again have had the same problem I have with most medications. It is only directed to be taken every two to four hours, but I felt the need to take it more often. I also felt that the effects weren’t as strong as some of the liquid cold medications that I have tried. I would probably use this product again, but know it is not my number one choice. The flavor is a little annoying and I would not suggest it to people that are looking for a sweet cherry flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397271131/k2311a0121/1.21.11