Asper Cream Heat Fast Acting Therapy Pain Relieving Gel
  • Whenever I have intense pain, I found that mixing a rub with some sort of oral pain killer works best
  • I like to try different rubs, still in search of the perfect one
  • I thought this was a great idea and decides to go purchase one and try it out
  • The tube was 2 and a half ounces and it did not cost very much, around five dollars
  • This is definitely one of my new favorites when it comes to muscle rub

• by adrean_j

Whenever I have intense pain, I found that mixing a rub with some sort of oral pain killer works best. I like to try different rubs, still in search of the perfect one. I have found many that work just fine, but not good enough. I have also found many that work great, but have such an awful smell that I don’t want to use it. I also do not like the thick texture of most rubs. Recently I saw a commercial advertising a few different rubs that now have applicators. I thought this was a great idea and decides to go purchase one and try it out. I ended up picking up the Asper Cream Heat Fast Acting Therapy Pain

Relieving Gel. It came in a tube that has a no mess sponge applicator at the base, so that I can easily rub it into my skin. The tube was 2 and a half ounces and it did not cost very much, around five dollars. I liked the little tube and thought it was not only convenient, but less of a hassle. I have always hated scrubbing my hands down after using products like this.

I found myself using this product later that evening, in order to avoid waking in the night due to pain. I opened it up, and could instantly smell that strong menthol smell that I dread so strongly. It was strong before I even applied it, so ...

• I knew it was going to be strong on me. I gave the tube a little squeeze as I pressed it into my skin. The sponge was very soft and delicate. It rubbed the gel in without me feeling any irritation. I felt the heat almost immediately after I initially started rubbing. I thought that the feeling was kind of soothing and nice. There was not that usual strong cold feeling, but I did not feel like I was missing anything. The gel went on my skin clearly and dried up very nicely. Initially it was a little sticky, but after drying left my skin feeling pretty normal. I noticed that he pain was slowly being worked our and felt much
        relief by the time it was time for me to hit the hay. That night I only woke up once due to pain and that was hours after the initial application.

I think that his is a good rub and definitely mess free. If you are trying to avoid scrubbing your hands after each application, use this product. Plus it is more convenient to just pop off the cap and massage it in. I think that it works great, but still has that lingering scent, that I don’t think anyone enjoys. This tube worked great on every part of the body I tried it on and never gave me any problems. This is definitely one of my new favorites when it comes to muscle rub.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621011397261131/k2311a0121/1.21.11