Lifetime Movie Network TV Channel  » Media  »
  • I certainly would have liked for this to be a free channel but in my opinion it's certainly worth paying a little more for
  • I enjoy being able to turn the channel to Lifetime Movie Network whenever I am looking for something good to watch
  • I love watching their movies because I feel that I am able to relate to most of them
  • I really love this about Lifetime Movie Network because it's never good when a movie is constantly interrupted by commercials
  • I really love watching Lifetime Movie Network and I would recommend this channel to anyone

• by John

Lifetime Movie Network is a movies only channel that’s similar to the Lifetime channel but Lifetime Movie Network only shows movies. Lifetime Movie Network is not normally included with basic TV service so in order to receive it you will most likely have to pay an additional fee.

The price of the channel would depend on the TV service provider.

I certainly would have liked for this to be a free channel

but in my opinion it’s certainly worth paying a little more for.

I enjoy being able to turn the channel to Lifetime Movie Network whenever I am looking for something good to watch.

I enjoy watching Lifetime Movie Network because I know that by watching this channel I am going to get non-stop movies at all times.

Some of the movies that play on this channel include drama, romance and even ...

• some comedy.

I love watching their movies because I feel that I am able to relate to most of them.

One thing that I certainly love about Lifetime Movie Network is that there are very few commercials.

I really love this about Lifetime Movie Network because it’s never good when a movie is constantly interrupted by commercials.

Most of the movies that are shown on this network are recently

released movies.

Sometimes they may play a movie that’s been released for a while but it’s very rare.

One of my criticisms of this network is that at times throughout the day some of the movies are repeated.

I have only seen this on very few occasions so it’s not a big concern in my opinion.

I really love watching Lifetime Movie Network and I would recommend this channel to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3921011397101131/k2311a0121/1.21.11