Lexmark X5650 4 in 1 printer
  • I was looking for a good printer to print all my study notes as I decided to update myself with a new course
  • It was a cheap deal purchase and it cost me just less than hundred dollars
  • The color or black printing option on the printer did not work and all my printing was done in color until I found that adjusting the settings in my laptop works to select that option
  • Overall, a good printer for my small budget and the best for students like me

• by sweety

I was looking for a good printer to print all my study notes as I decided to update myself with a new course. So I looked all around and found a good deal while shopping at the mall. The deal looked good and I decided to go for this Lexmark 4 in 1 printer with copy, scan, fax and photo printer.

I brought the printer home and found that this printer was so easy to install, connect and use. Very

simple and the procedure did not look any complicated as I thought. It was a cheap deal purchase and it cost me just less than hundred dollars.

Along with the printer, I got only two cartridges one black and white and another color cartridge. Apart from that, there were no other cables provided, not even to connect the printer to laptop. I brought new A4 size papers and began printing with ease.

There were some downsides I saw as I used the ...

• printer. The color or black printing option on the printer did not work and all my printing was done in color until I found that adjusting the settings in my laptop works to select that option. Printing on both sides is a hassle. I print on one side and then it has to be reloaded to print on the other side. Printing is little time consuming compared to laser printers.

The color print looks good and I loved to see even

diagrams in print with real clarity and quality. Some smudging can occur if you touch the printed sheet and I guess that depends entirely on the quality of cartridge, especially in case of black and white prints.

I did not try the photo printing option, but I would like to try it soon. Fax option also works great. The scan works and this function occurs real quickly. Overall, a good printer for my small budget and the best for students like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621011397031031/k2311a0121/1.21.11