William Wells Tire and Auto repair shop  » General services  »
1250 Hwy 182 East Starkville, MS 39759
  • I take my car to William Wells for all of my auto repair jobs and I would certainly recommend this shop
  • I have been going to this shop for about 3 years and the experience has been great
  • I love William Wells because I know many of the mechanics at the shop and in my opinion they all are very knowledgeable
  • I choose William Wells because I know that I can trust them to take car of my vehicle
  • Whenever I have a problem with my vehicle it usually takes them no time to find out what's causing the problem

• by John

I take my car to William Wells for all of my auto repair jobs and I would certainly recommend this shop. William Wells is open from 7am-5:30 on weekdays.

I have been going to this shop for about 3 years and the experience has been great.

William Wells is a very large shop that’s fenced off so whenever a car is left at the shop it’s guaranteed to be protected.

William Wells charges a little more

than some other car repair shops in the area but I am certainly willing to pay more if it means that my car is going to be repaired properly.

I love William Wells because I know many of the mechanics at the shop and in my opinion they all are very knowledgeable.

I choose William Wells because I know that I can trust them to take car of my vehicle.

Whenever I have a problem with my ...

• vehicle it usually takes them no time to find out what’s causing the problem.

When I need a part replaced William Wells does not just replace the part but they do full tests on my vehicle and inform me of any other problems that I’m having also.

I love the fact that when I need to have a part replaced William Wells is able to receive it very fast and I don’t have to wait for the part.

I was told by a mechanic at the shop that they have access to a large inventory of parts that they are able to access immediately.

Another thing that I love about the mechanics at William Wells is that they always provide me with maintenance tips and suggestions that prevent auto repairs.

I love William Wells and this is the only place that I take my car for repairs.

I would certainly recommend William Wells to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2521011396951031/k2311a0121/1.21.11