TJ Maxx Clothing Store
4298 Mall Drive Tupelo, MS 38804
  • TJ Maxx is a large clothing store and I love shopping at TJ Maxx
  • TJ Maxx is not very neat at this but I believe that's something that can be expected with a store of this size
  • There are several associates that roam throughout the store and I believe this makes for a great customer experience

• by John

TJ Maxx is a large clothing store and I love shopping at TJ Maxx. The parking lot at TJ Maxx is huge and although you may be parked at a distance from the store there is always parking available.

TJ Maxx is a large store and they have a large inventory of clothes in stock.

It’s very spacious in the store and I love this because it means that customers don’t have to be

concerned about it being over crowded.

TJ Maxx is not very neat at this but I believe that’s something that can be expected with a store of this size.

In my opinion one of the best things that I love about this store are the prices.

TJ Maxx has a lot of name brand clothes but they are priced much lower than they would be in other stores.

I have been to this ...

• store on several occasions and everything that I have purchased from here has been of the highest quality.

A few of the brands that I have purchased from TJ Maxx include Calvin Klein, Sean Jean and Phat Farm.

The dressing rooms at TJ Maxx are in very nice condition and there are several rooms available.

I love the fact that I usually don’t have to wait for a dressing room at TJ Maxx but

on the few occasions that I do have to wait for a room it’s usually not very long.

The staff at TJ Maxx has always been helpful whenever I need assistance with anything.

There are several associates that roam throughout the store and I believe this makes for a great customer experience.

I love the fact that TJ Maxx is able to provide name brand items for such low prices and I enjoy shopping at TJ Maxx.

quick note by anonymous :

Got hurt at TJ Max in Columbia Sc and landlord will not face up. My attorney will contact them . I am very upset with them

Darling Violetta says :

Are the prices affordable when compared to other retailers who carry the same items?

Does TJ Max offer sales, special discounts, or have a discount membership club?

Joanna says :

I shop at TJ Maxx a lot. As far as pricing goes, they are slightly more expensive than places like Walmart, but they do seems to have better quality of clothing than some other places that I have been to. The do have a customer loyalty program that offers special coupons and discounts from time to time. Also, it isn’t unheard of for them to run storewide discount sales.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2421011396921031/k2311a0121/1.21.11