DRM Special Used Cars car lot
1906 Louisville Street Starkville, MS 39759
  • In my opinion DRM is a good car lot and I really love the prices that they are able to bring to the customer
  • I have purchased two cars from this car lot and I have had a really good experience with them
  • I have test driven a lot of cars from DRM and I believe that they only receive the highest quality cars
  • One thing that I notice with DRM is that they are open to making deals on most of their cars
  • I love DRM Special Used Cars and I would recommend this car lot to anyone that looking for a great car

• by John

DRM special used cars is a car lot that sells used cars, trucks and SUVs. In my opinion DRM is a good car lot and I really love the prices that they are able to bring to the customer. DRM is able to sell cars that are in very good condition for really low prices.

I have purchased two cars from this car lot and I have had a really good experience with them. DRM is a very large car lot and

they have a huge inventory of cars and trucks.

I have test driven a lot of cars from DRM and I believe that they only receive the highest quality cars. So far I have not had any issues out of the cars that I have purchased from DRM.

I truly believe that the owners of this car lot care about the customer because they certainly do whatever they can to benefit the customer. One thing that I notice with DRM is that they ...

• are open to making deals on most of their cars.

I really love the fact that they negotiate with their customers because this usually means that the price is going to be somewhat lower. DRM provides their customers with a financing option also.

DRM is one of the few car lots that I know of that are willing to work with customers that have credit issues. I believe that DRM truly tries to do whatever they can to make sure that the

customer gets the car that they need.

When I was financing my vehicle with DRM they were always willing to work with me on payment arrangements whenever I was not able to make a payment on time. This is not something that they were required to do so I believe that this is another way that shows that they care about the customer.

I love DRM Special Used Cars and I would recommend this car lot to anyone that looking for a great car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 921011396911031/k2311a0121/1.21.11