Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System  » Electronics  »
  • This I know, we used to have annoying neighbors, who lived above us and liked to blast their crappy stereo at all hours
  • The Sony has a 5 Disc Changer, which I love, as well as the Sub Woofer, which has an on/off switch on it
  • I believe I paid $150.00 for my Sony, and it was well worth it

• by Bonny

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I have had my Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System for three years, and it’s still going strong. I really trust the name Sony. My last stereo was a Sony and lasted me 7 years, then I gave it to my son, when I got my new Sony.

There was nothing wrong with the old stereo, but I wanted more than one Disc player and a Sub Woofer, in addition to the regular speakers. My Sony

has not dissapionted me.

The design is stylish. I have to like the look as well as the sound quility.

The sound is great, it will blow you outta the house. This I know, we used to have annoying neighbors, who lived above us and liked to blast their crappy stereo at all hours.

Well I showed them lol!

The Sony has a 5 Disc Changer, which I love, as well as the Sub Woofer,

• which has an on/off switch on it. The sound is crisp and clear.

The bass is awesome. It’s great when you are doing housework.

You don’t have to stop and change the music. The Sony has many good features.

It has a display for a clock, you can preset radio stations, create your own programs, radio data system, dual tape player, plus you can record music, you can also record from CD to tape. You

can also fall asleep to music or even wake to music.

There are many more features, but these are just a few. I love falling asleep to music, that is why my stereo is in my bedroom.

I have not yet tried waking to music though, but one of these days I might. I believe I paid $150 for my Sony, and it was well worth it.

Sony is a name you can trust, and holds up like forever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161803139690831/k2311a0318/3.18.07