Blistex Lip Renewal Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • For the simple price of 3.50, consumers (myself i ncluded) have gotten great benefits with this lip renewal balm from Blistex

• by Susanna Frank

Every night before bed, I make sure to moisturize my lips with a lip balm that will keep them at their best and protected against dryness throughout the night. Recently I have begun to use the Blistex Lip Renewal and have found that this product, used at night or day, has worked so much better than other forms of lip balms I have used in this past. This product can be found at pharmacy’s like CVS or Walgreens or can be found through Blistex’s online site for 3 dollars

and .50 cents.

One great thing about this product and major contributor to why it works so well in keeping lips looking their best and restoring youth, is that it is packed with Co Q-10. This helps to revitalize lips and keep them moisturized. It helps to give lips a fuller appearance as well, and is equipped with an SPF 15 to keep them protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Since this is an anti-aging lip renewal, the main target of this product is to minimize the appearance of ...

• fine line on the lips, and after just one use of this product and I had already seen a major difference in the appearance of my lips.

There is a chart on the back of the product package that says what this product is supposed to be able to do after immediate use, 24 hours and 4 weeks, and I’m not sure if I would believe any of it if I hadn’t of used it on myself first. After first time immediate use, there is already an increase in

my lips shine, less noticeable fine lines, and improved moisturization. After twenty four hours, the level of fine lines on the lips are lessened and after four weeks (with daily use of course) there is an even greater disappearance of fine lines on the lips.

For the simple price of 3.50, consumers (myself i ncluded) have gotten great benefits with this lip renewal balm from Blistex. And all I ever needed was a small amount of this product and my lips were well on their way to regaining youth and luster and moisture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121011396811031/k2311a0121/1.21.11