Sam’s Club Retail Store
1401 Skyland Blvd. E. Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
  • Sam's Club is a retail store and I love shopping here because most of their items are priced very low
  • I had to pay 30 dollars for my membership to the store and I believe that it's certainly worth it because you get to purchase items that are priced a lot lower than you would find anywhere else
  • In my opinion this is a great store to go to for purchasing bulk loads of items if you are a re-seller

• by John

Sam’s Club is a retail store and I love shopping here because most of their items are priced very low. There is a membership card required to shop at Sam’s Club.

I had to pay 30 dollars for my membership to the store and I believe that it’s certainly worth it because you get to purchase items that are priced a lot lower than you would find anywhere else.

Sam’s Club

is a really huge store and they have so many different things inside such as food, electronics and even appliances.

The store is set up sort of like a warehouse because most of their items are sold in bulks so they have a lot of items that are on pallets.

Sam’s Club is a very organized store and I love this because I am able to easily browse through the store to ...

• find whatever I’m looking for.

I love the fact that Sam’s Club offers their products in bulks which means that I am going to be paying a much lower price than I would if I purchased individually.

In my opinion this is a great store to go to for purchasing bulk loads of items if you are a re-seller.

Sam’s Club is fully staffed and this certainly helps to make sure

that customer’s are assisted in a timely manner.

The staff here is always very nice and friendly.

Sam’s Club also has a Sam’s club Discover card available which I have and I love this card.

I love this card because it gives me the ability to purchase items on credit and the card even offers rewards.

I love shopping at Sam’s Club and this store is highly recommended by me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2421011396761031/k2311a0121/1.21.11