Little Caesars Pizza Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
929 Alabama Street Columbus, MS 39702
  • Although I love eating at Little Caesars I believe it would be a much better restaurant if there was a dine in area
  • I can certainly say from experience that Little Caesars Pizza has the lowest priced pizza in the area
  • The workers at Little Caesars Pizza are always very nice and in my opinion they love serving the customer
  • I have to say that Little Caesar's pizza is some of the best pizza that I have tasted
  • I have tasted Little Caesar's chicken wings and those are amazing also

• by John

Little Caesars Pizza is a restaurant that sells pizza and other side items. Their side items include things such as wings, cheesesticks and desserts.

Little Caesars is a somewhat small restaurant and they only offer carryout service.

Although I love eating at Little Caesars I believe it would be a much better restaurant if there was a dine in area.

I can certainly say from experience

that Little Caesars Pizza has the lowest priced pizza in the area.

The parking lot at Little Caesars Pizza is very large and their customers shouldn’t have any parking issues.

The food at Little Caesars Pizza is made to order which means that the food is already prepared before you place the order.

I believe that this is a really good thing about the restaurant because I ...

• love the fact I don’t have to wait for my order to be prepared.

The workers at Little Caesars Pizza are always very nice and in my opinion they love serving the customer.

I love eating at Little Caesars because their pizza is great and they have an amazing pizza sauce.

Their pizza sauce is somewhat spicy but it also has a tomato taste which makes

it perfect.

I really love the crust on Little Caesar’s pizza, the crust is very thick and it is very high quality in my opinion.

I have to say that Little Caesar’s pizza is some of the best pizza that I have tasted.

I have tasted Little Caesar’s chicken wings and those are amazing also.

I believe Little Caesars Pizza is a great restaurant and I love eating there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721011396731031/k2311a0121/1.21.11