www.retailmenot.com  » Web sites  »
  • This past December, I found myself doing a lot of on-line shopping as it was just so much easier to do my Christmas shopping that way than dragging my three-year-old to the mall

• by susie.qsie

If you’re looking to make any online purchase, be sure to check out www.retailmenot.com. This web site provides coupon codes for a plethora of on-line retailers. The codes are submitted by both the actual retailers and by everyday users who have gotten coupon code offers in emails and such that they then let the Retailmenot community know about. Codes and deals are rated by users so you can see which codes are reliable and which likely won’t work.

This past December, I found myself doing a lot of

on-line shopping as it was just so much easier to do my Christmas shopping that way than dragging my three-year-old to the mall. Before each purchase, I entered the main site where I was buying something into the Retailmenot search bar. I was so glad I did! Some examples of the savings I found: 10% off and free shipping for L.L. Bean, 25% off for Mighty Leaf tea shop, and 10% off at Shutterfly.com. I even found a deal on ordering pizza from Papa John’s after I was ...

• done shopping!

The process for finding and using codes is simple. You head over to www.retailmenot.com. On their homepage, there is a big search bar where you enter the main site of the on-line retailer you’re looking for. After clicking on “search” your results pop up. Each submission includes the code, a description of the offer, and its reliability rating. There’s also a link to the retailer, and the ability to click to let others know if the deal worked for you.

There are some retailers, such as Target,

who only allow Retailmenot to list deals that they submit and will not allow user submissions. These deals may be online codes or they may be more general in nature such as information about sales. And yes, some retailers are not listed at all. However, I have found many great coupon codes and have saved a lot of money by using this site. With coupon codes for more than 65000 retailers listed, I always check before completing an on-line purchase. I think you should too!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2021011396721031/k2311a0121/1.21.11