Apple Ipad Table computer  » Computers  »
  • I purchased the Apple Ipad over a month ago and after getting used to the Ipad I have really enjoyed it
  • Although I loved the fact that Apple offers many different sizes I decided to purchase the 16GB model because I don't use much storage space
  • The most noticeable thing on the Ipad in my opinion is the screen
  • The screen is crystal clear and it's the best screen that I have seen on any computer or mobile device
  • My experience with the Apple Ipad has been great and I enjoy using it

• by John

The Apple iPad is considered to be a tablet computer but it has many other features. I purchased the Apple Ipad over a month ago and after getting used to the Ipad I have really enjoyed it. The Apple Ipad is available in the 16GB, 32GB or 64GB models.

Although I loved the fact that Apple offers many different sizes I decided to purchase the 16GB model because I don’t use much storage space. The Apple Ipad is very thin and

it’s even more light weight than I expected.

I was amazed at the ability to be able to fit so much into something of this size. The most noticeable thing on the Ipad in my opinion is the screen.

The screen is crystal clear and it’s the best screen that I have seen on any computer or mobile device. The Ipad is controlled by the touch screen but it does have the ability to support an external keyboard.

I prefer ...

• the Apple Ipad over a traditional laptop computer because I don’t have to stay in one place to use it. The Ipad is completely mobile and in my opinion that’s one of the best features on this Ipad.

The software was very easy for me to get accustomed to because I own an Ipod. The software on the Apple Ipad is similar to the software on the Ipod.

The Ipad software is very easy to navigate through. The home screen is customizable

with all of the icons which makes the usage of the Ipod somewhat simple.

I love the software on the Ipad because it always responds fast and I have not experienced any issues with it going slow. The Ipad has wi-fi capabilities built into and I believe that this is a great addition considering that this is a mobile device it’s great to be able to pick up wi-fi going to different wi-fi locations.

My experience with the Apple Ipad has been great and I enjoy using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1921011396701031/k2311a0121/1.21.11