Dell E157FP 15 Inch Flat Panel Monitor  » Computers  »
  • The Dell E157FP monitor is a 15 inch monitor and in my opinion this is a good monitor
  • I have experienced some small issues with this monitor but I believe that it's a great monitor considering the price
  • I paid 105 dollars for this monitor and overall I have enjoyed it
  • I didn't have a problem connecting the monitor when I received it and all of the cables were included
  • My overall opinion with this monitor has been great and I enjoy using it

• by John

The Dell E157FP monitor is a 15 inch monitor and in my opinion this is a good monitor. I have experienced some small issues with this monitor but I believe that it’s a great monitor considering the price.

I paid 105 dollars for this monitor and overall I have enjoyed it.

I didn’t have a problem connecting the monitor when I received it and all of the cables were included.

The Dell E157FP monitor is a flat panel monitor and I really love the fact that this monitor doesn’t take up much space.

I have a very small computer desk and with the Dell E157FP monitor I have a lot of space to that’s not taken up.

Most of the time the display on this monitor is very clear but I have noticed that at times the video does appear ...

• a bit fuzzy.

The problem that I have noticed with the Dell E157FP monitor is that whenever the display is left on for a long time the display does appear fuzzy.

Whenever this happens I have to power the monitor off and back on.

This can be really inconvenient at times and I don’t like it when I have to turn off the display when I am in the middle

of working on the computer.

One thing that I really enjoy about this monitor is that it is able to rotate in all directions.

The Dell E157FP monitor is able to rotate horizontally and even vertically.

The fact that this monitor rotates is really convenient especially when I need to look at the monitor from a different direction.

My overall opinion with this monitor has been great and I enjoy using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1921011396691031/k2311a0121/1.21.11