Gain Washing Powder Detergent - Original Fresh  » Housewares  »
  • When I go to the store Gain is almost always the most expensive brand but that can be expected because in my opinion this is a really good washing detergent
  • With Gain I love the fact that I don't have to be concerned about taking my clothes out of the washer and they are still not very clean
  • Gain not only cleans but I really love the scent that it has
  • Gain is the best washing detergent that you can buy in my opinion and I would certainly recommend using this detergent

• by John

Gain Washing Powder Detergent is the only type of washing powder that I choose to use. When I go to the store Gain is almost always the most expensive brand but that can be expected because in my opinion this is a really good washing detergent.

In my opinion Gain detergent is worth it because it doesn’t take much Gain to do the job as it does with other detergents.

Gain Washing Powder comes in about three different sizes.

I pay around 8 for a 5 pound box but the price can vary.

The Gain box is designed in a way which allows it to be easily opened and closed.

There is also a scoop included in the box which makes it very easy when putting Gain in the washer machine.

The reason that I prefer to ...

• use Gain detergent is because I have experienced other brands of detergent and in my opinion Gain detergent cleans like no other.

With Gain I love the fact that I don’t have to be concerned about taking my clothes out of the washer and they are still not very clean.

Gain not only cleans but I really love the scent that it has.

Gain has several scents available but

I love the original fresh scent.

Whenever I am washing with Gain it leaves a really fresh scent throughout the house.

Whenever I use Gain washing detergent it also leaves a very fresh scent on the clothes that lasts even long after they have been removed from the dryer.

Gain is the best washing detergent that you can buy in my opinion and I would certainly recommend using this detergent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321011396681031/k2311a0121/1.21.11