DHL Shipping Company  » General services  »
2.0
  • I have shipped and receive shipments using DHL but I wouldn't recommend using this company
  • DHL does have very low rates in my opinion but I would suggest using another provider
  • From my experience with using DHL I have had many shipments delayed or some that were not delivered
  • This has been a really big problem for me because most of my shipments are important and it's really inconvenient for me when I don't receive them on time
  • They only offer pick up service in my area which is not very convenient in my opinion because that means that you will have to wait around for the DHL driver to come

• by John

DHL is a shipping company that has several options available for shipping. I have shipped and receive shipments using DHL but I wouldn’t recommend using this company.

DHL does have very low rates in my opinion but I would suggest using another provider.

From my experience with using DHL I have had many shipments delayed or some that were not delivered.

This has been a really big

problem for me because most of my shipments are important and it’s really inconvenient for me when I don’t receive them on time.

I’m the type of person that understands that it takes a lot of work when it comes to shipments so I understand if some shipments are delayed but this is an issue that I have noticed repeatedly with DHL.

DHL does have a website to track ...

• shipments but I don’t believe that it’s a very good database.

On several occasions while using DHL I have gone days without getting any updates on my shipments and then I would receive the delivery without any type of notification.

When shipping with DHL I have noticed that they don’t have as many drop off locations as other shipping providers.

They only offer pick up service in my area

which is not very convenient in my opinion because that means that you will have to wait around for the DHL driver to come.

Whenever I contact DHL by phone the agents are always very nice and they provide good phone support but in my opinion that doesn’t matter if you’re not getting your shipment properly.

I have had many issues with DHL and I would not recommend this company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2521011396621031/k2311a0121/1.21.11