Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services-Columbus MS  » General services  »
229-A Tuscaloosa Road, Columbus 39702
  • I have used Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Services on several occasions and I have had a really great experience with this company
  • Even though there were other companies that offered a lower price than Roto-Rooter Plumbing I decided to hire Roto-Rooter Plumbing because they explained everything to me in great detail and they let me know why I was paying the amount that I would be charged
  • I would certainly recommend this company to anyone

• by John

I have used Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Services on several occasions and I have had a really great experience with this company. This is a locally owned company and the owners are very friendly and they have been serving customers for a long time.

They are very knowledgeable when it comes to plumbing.

The first time that I used Roto-Rooter Plumbing was when I purchased a home

and I needed to have a septic system installed.

Even though there were other companies that offered a lower price than Roto-Rooter Plumbing I decided to hire Roto-Rooter Plumbing because they explained everything to me in great detail and they let me know why I was paying the amount that I would be charged.

It took about a week for my septic system to be installed and ...

• they worked overtime to make sure that my system was installed as quickly as possible.

I really liked the way that this company explained everything to me along the way and they let me know exactly what they were doing.

After my system was installed the fully explained all of the parts to me and let me know what I would have to do to maintain it properly.

After I experienced the really great service from this company I have decided to use them for all of my plumbing needs.

It’s great to know that no matter how big or small the job is I have a good place to call.

I have not had any problems with Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services and the experience has been great.

I would certainly recommend this company to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2521011396601031/k2311a0121/1.21.11