Campus Book Mart-Mississippi State University  » Shopping  »
1164 East Lee Boulevard Starkville, MS 39759
  • I love to shop at Campus Book Mart whenever I need to buy or sell my books
  • I am the type of person that likes to shop around for the lowest prices and after checking for the lowest book prices in the area I found out that Campus Book Mart has the lowest prices
  • Campus Book Mart is not very big but it does have really good parking and I have not had a problem with parking here
  • I really enjoy this because I am a Mississippi State University fan and I enjoy being able to purchase whatever fan gear I need here
  • I shop at the Campus Book Mart a lot and I have really enjoyed it, I would recommend Campus Book Mart to anyone

• by John

I love to shop at Campus Book Mart whenever I need to buy or sell my books. Campus Book Mart is located on the campus of Mississippi State University but you don’t have to attend the college to go there.

prices.

Campus Book Mart is not very big but it does have really good parking and I have not had a problem with parking here.

Although the book mart is small everything is neatly organized which makes it a lot easier to browse the store.

I have shopped at the Campus Book Mart on several occasions and the workers are always very nice and they are very helpful when it comes to finding what you ...

• are looking for.

I really enjoy the fact that Campus Book Mart allows me to sell my used books there.

Their prices vary depending on the book that you are selling but I really feel like they pay their customers the correct amount for what their books are worth.

Campus Book Mart does not just sell books but they also sell other school supplies such as paper, pencils and backpacks.

I would certainly

suggest the Campus Book Mart if you want to make one stop for all of your books and school supplies.

The College Book Mart also sells college apparel for Mississippi State University.

I really enjoy this because I am a Mississippi State University fan and I enjoy being able to purchase whatever fan gear I need here.

I shop at the Campus Book Mart a lot and I have really enjoyed it, I would recommend Campus Book Mart to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2421011396571031/k2311a0121/1.21.11