Bratz Portable Radio/ CD Player  » Electronics  »
  • Shelly is very happy with her bratz radio, and so are we

• by Bonny

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      My grandaughter has had her Bratz Portable Radio/ CD player, for over a year. She recieved it for her 7th Birthday. This is a cute lightweight radio, there is also a cute Bratz girl on the front of the radio.

The radio is 120V AC, plus can run off of 4 C cell batteries. The radio is AM/FM and is a one Disc player.

The radio also has a bass boost button! It also

has a fold down carring handle and kinda looks like a purse. The radio comes with a 16 page Instruction Manual.

The Bratz Portable Radio is sturdy made, and has held up very well. Shelly takes very good care of her radio, but her 4 year old sister is another story.

We have to keep the radio up and away from her. She has knocked it over more times than I can count, and ...

• the radio still works just fine.

On occasion my daughter and I have borrowed Shelly’s Bratz Radio, when we are in the bathroom, doing our hair or other girl stuff, or even just taking a quiet bubble bath to relax. The sound is actually pretty good, and this radio has volume to it, and for being a kids radio! We were very happy about that.

In the summer time, we bring the bratz Radio

out in the yard when we have a BBQ. It is much easier than moving and hooking up one of our stereo’s.

Also I burn CD for her, and they all play just fine on her CD player. We have found that some CD that I burn, don’t always work in a full size stereo.

So all in all this is a great little radio. Shelly is very happy with her bratz radio, and so are we.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161803139650831/k2311a0318/3.18.07