The Dreamer Flannel Pajama Pants Set in Black and White Toile from Victoria Secret  » Clothes  »
  • The design of this particular pajama set as I have mentioned before, is called the Black and White Toile style, which stems from the larger line of the Dreamer Flannel Pants Set
  • Perhaps my favorite quality about these pants are their comfort, which to me is the one thing to look for when shopping for pajamas

• by Susanna Frank

The Dreamer Flannel Pants Set (Black and White Toile style) Pajamas from Victoria Secret were pleasantly not overpriced, had the texture of smooth and soft cotton (not that starchy sort of feeling at all), and are so adorable that they really do remind me of a dream. Which would make perfect sense since they are from the Dreamer Flannel collection. This pajama set can be found at the Victoria Secret online site in the clearance section or at

their department store site for 19.99.

The design of this particular pajama set as I have mentioned before, is called the Black and White Toile style, which stems from the larger line of the Dreamer Flannel Pants Set. With this pajama set, there is a plain black shirt that fits absolutely perfectly and feels very clean and soft, not really like flannel at all but more like cotton. The pants to this set are white with a black ribbon ...

• around each leg cuff by my feet and tiny black colored figures are scattered around the pants. The figures include a compass, tiny stars, moose animals, fairies on mushrooms, deers, polar bears and of coarse the VS symbol for Victoria Secret. Again, the texture of these pants are more like cotton rather than flannel and allows my skin to breathe at night so I don’t wake up too hot or too cold.

Perhaps my favorite quality about these

pants are their comfort, which to me is the one thing to look for when shopping for pajamas. I want to know that what I am purchasing won’t leave me itchy because of the fabric, will be easy to wash, and is sturdy so it won’t tare over a short period of time. The fact that it is cute and adorable, and reminds me of a dream world with its little animal and fairy characters is really just a plus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5521011396400931/k2311a0121/1.21.11