Canon X7420 Photo Copier  » Electronics  »
  • The copier appears to be very reliable ever since I bought the machine some few months ago
  • Formerly, I was using a different copier for my works but it gave me lot of problems as a result of its constant break down and high cost of repairs which was a drain on my budget
  • The only problem I have is the colour printing mode
  • I tried calling the dealer to explain the problem but it seems their response was not the best
  • I will recommend it to anyone who wants a good quality copier to buy

• by Fred k Fianu

The Canon photo copier X 7420 runs at a study speed which makes it possible for me to copy as many documents as possible. The copier appears to be very reliable ever since I bought the machine some few months ago. Formerly, I was using a different copier for my works but it gave me lot of problems as a result of its constant break down and high cost of repairs which was a drain on my budget. I actually gave up and started doing my copies in town.

But the volume of work actually demands that

I still have to get a personal copier and so I bought the Canon photocopier number X 7420 which was doing very fine. Apart from its fast copies, it also prints very clear and eligible. I can also use it to send my fax messages. So it is a three-in-one machine which is portable and easy to operate. As a result, it saves time and space in my office set up.

The copier has an automatic set up function which enables me to set the number of copies I want to print. After setting the automatic ...

• function, I only concentrate on another task while the copier runs any number of copies I want. The copier takes one paper after the other when running copies and the result is very smooth and clear.

The printing aspect is also not bad to all standards. When ever I give the command on my PC to print out copies, the printer naturally picks it up fast and prints very clear.

The only problem I have is the colour printing mode. When I set the function to the colour mode, the print out does not appear very

clear.

I tried calling the dealer to explain the problem but it seems their response was not the best. They promised to send one technician to check but it really took me almost a month before they were able to rectify the problem. After the problem was rectified, it didn’t work very well until they finally changed the machine.

I think the copier has a unique performance because it does very fast copies, prints clear documents and sends fax messages at the right time. I will recommend it to anyone who wants a good quality copier to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621011396380931/k2311a0121/1.21.11